10 x 12 ft
SHAH JEHAN – Hand Woven Dhurrie Rug
Reversible Shah Jahan dhurrie is a one-of-a-kind piece handwoven in the villages, by craftsmen using centuries-old traditional weaving techniques that have been passed down by their ancestors. This handmade piece will add a perfect blend of contemporary yet modern finish to your space.
- Design: Shah Jehan
- Eco-Friendly Material: 100% New Zealand Wool or cotton
- Technique: Handwoven on the flat weave.
- Country of Origin: Lovingly handmade in India.
- Delivery Time: FREE DELIVERY WORLDWIDE in 8-12 weeks.
- Colored using natural vegetable and organic dyes
- Due to the pieces being 100% hand knotted, a slight difference of 1-3’ is expected from the specified size.
•Any of our rug can be made in any size. If you do not find the size you need, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to accommodate you.
There are no reviews yet.