HAND EMBROIDERED SUZANI DOODLE KILIM – BIRDS PARADISE
Introducing our Hand embroidered Suzani Doodle Artwork hand woven flat weave 100% wool Rugs. Suzani is an ancient needle artwork which design dates back to 15th century Central Asia. Traditionally Suzanis were made by Central Asian brides as part of their dowry, and were presented to the groom on the wedding day. Our suzanis are handwoven by women artists in central Punjab and have been updated in the modern doodle art style to fit in with the more contemporary decor of our customer’s homes. It takes about 4-6 weeks to make one piece of its kind. Bring home the charm of these hand embroidered suzani rugs into your home. Spot clean and vacuum. Occasional professional cleaning recommended.
• Material – % 100 wool Kilim with cotton thread embroidery
• Flat Woven
• Size – Approx Length 7 ft * Width 5 ft.
• Professional Dry Clean only
• Colour and texture may vary due to the handmade nature of this product.
This Contemporary Kilim is flat woven hand-made using 100% wool creating a more sturdy textile. It can be used as a floor rug, funky wall hanging or a throw to brighten up your sitting area.
Content: 100% Wool
Please Note: All sizes are nominal, accepted variance is +/-3″
• Hunarkar rugs are all made to order. Please allow 8-12 weeks for the kilim to the ready and shipped.